Recently I’m attending CHI at Boston. I got a chance to hang out with my high school friends who happen to attend harvard and MIT here. I’m happy to find my best friends are way more successful than I do – I’m impressed that they(who used to be my crappy highschool mates)becomes the leader of Chinese industries. Leo Guo(Founder of tongxue.com) recommends me this website that I began to fall in love with: Moko.cc. It’s a Chinese website that gathers the prettiest girls, uses can rate them online based on their judgement of “beauty”. This idea is bold, I expect to see a similar web service in US soon.
Obviously they have a very good user experience designer, the website looks consistant, energetic and bold. Here’s a screenshot of their website:
I know, a beauty industry 2.0.
The most impressive thing is, I’m amazed by their advanced user experience ideo, they integrate the user experience and branding rightly, and creates a very user-friendly look and feel. It proves the moto:”User-centered design’s biggest failure is, users only adapts to what they have, and real cool experience emerges from talent design.”
Here’s a list of cute icons.
1.Fashion model. 2. Magzine model. 3. Car model.
1. Fashion photography. 2. Advertising photography. 3. Personal photography.
1. Makeup artist. 2. Hair stylist. 3. Nail artist.
1.Producer. 2. TV/Movie director. 3. TV/Movie supervisor.
1. 3D designer. 2. Visual effect designer. 3. Visual Designer.
1. Fashion designer. 2. Architect. 3. Interior designer.
1.Industrial designer. 2. Interaction designer. 3. Game designer.
1. Painter/Illustrator. 2. Writer. 3. Dancer.
1. Drama performer. 2. planner/Coordinator. 3. Caligrapher.
1. Visual artist. 2. Behavior artist. 3. Collector.
1. Sculptor. 2. Drama director. 3. Talk show artist/Acrobatics artist.
1. President. 2. VP. 3. CEO
1. Actor. 2. Scriptwriter. 3. Photographer/Camera people.
1. Agent. 2. Lawyer. 3. Nurse.
1. TV photographer. 2. MC. 3. Post production producer
1. Visual effect director. 2. Movie/TV producer. 3. Body Model
1. Music producer. 2. Singer. 3. Music player.
1. Landscape photographer. 2. Post-production artist. 3. Fashion stylist/consultant.
1. Graphic designer. 2. Interaction designer. 3. Illustrator.
1. Flight attendants. 2. Pilot. 3. Programmer.
1. Drum player. 2. DJ. 3. Scriptwriter/ Composer.
1. Recorder. 2. Music post-poduction producer. 3. Music related people
I love those icons and think they are very innovational. It’s a good branding + user experience stragtigy as well.
the moko man
MOKO: cannot find the user.