What do I plan to do?
- Continue brainstorming the ideas for future web browsers
- Conduct 2 surveys to understand the pain point of using bookmarks and URL bar.
- Conduct a survey to know how smart a web browser can go based on current user’s understanding of browsers.
- 3 visualizations or static mock-ups of my favorite ideas
What did I do?
Conduct 3 surveys
1. Firefox bookmark feature:
Result of this survey:
3. How smart a web browser could go?
1. Along with the previous sketches, do some visualizations.
2. For next stage, focus on 5 topics and develop sketches(Due next Tuesday):
- tab management
- subtle indication in awesome bar in terms of privacy (first step towards 1-click)
- ability to filter awesome bar results for privacy (through right click)
- Prism integration
- Bookmark management
3. Continue brainstorming stage, find one topic you are interested in and develop a prototyping based on Flash(May use OpenGL).
I’ll upload the sketches later today.